This week saw the countdown hit less than 100 days until the mountain opens, so to say we’re a little excited is maybe an understatement! To top it off, all our airport transfers and ski extras went on sale yesterday so we’re all ready for winter, and now you can be too. In this article we’ll show you our offers, plus we’ve found a couple of great deals.
Early Booking Offers
- Spend €1,500, get an extra €100 discount – no code required, only until 28/08/2017.
- Get an extra 10% off your equipment hire – use code EARLYBIRD, until 15/09/2017.
All Season Offers
- 25-30% discount off all pre-booked equipment hire.
- Extra 5% off your equipment when you add a lift pass (min. 5 days).
- Excellent value ski & snowboard saver packs.
- Add lunch to your pre-booked lift pass to budget and save.
- Grandvalira lift passes are now cheaper pre-booked than buying when you arrive.
Ski Holiday Deals
As you probably know, all our ski holidays are fully flexible, so you can tailor it exactly how you need, but to give you some ideas here are two deals we’ve put together as examples. You can create your own starting at www.andorraresorts.com/holidays/.
Both deals include flights, transfers, accommodation, lift pass, lessons and equipment hire…
Arinsal, 13-20 Jan 2018 (2 Sharing)
- Flights with Ryanair from Stansted to Barcelona = £79.98pp return, incl. luggage
- Shared transfers Barcelona to Arinsal = €77pp return
- 3* Hotel Xalet Besoli = €202.50pp, B&B
- Ski saver pack = €335pp (lift pass, group lessons & equipment)
- Total = £639pp
Pas de la Casa, 4-11 Feb 2018 (4 Sharing)
- Flights with Ryanair from Manchester to Barcelona = £89.98pp return, incl. luggage
- Shared transfers Barcelona to Arinsal = €84pp return
- Pierre & Vacances Princesa = €200pp, Self Catering
- Ski saver pack = €409pp (full area lift pass, group lessons & equipment)
- Total = £720pp
To book… please send us a message with details of what you would like, including as many details about your requirements as possible.
Prices correct when checked on 25th August 2017, using an exchange rate of £1 = €1.10. Prices change regularly and will be confirmed when you book.